*We are a RAIN OR SHINE event.*
Check in will take place at the corner of N Broadway and Artist Circle. You can use 3 Artist Circle for GPS.
Please arrive NO EARLIER than 5:00 p.m. to accommodate check in and set up of your booth. Please identify yourself as a vendor, make payment if necessary and we will direct you!
You will be assigned a booth number each event. Season pass holders should remain the same through the whole series. We ask that you:
- Check in first, then make your way in your vehicle to your designated spot. Look for booth numbers on the curb.
- Pull over and unload at your space. Then proceed to park your vehicle at the City Park.
We are hoping to expand our efforts in sustainability and waste reduction this year. Events of this magnitude can generate a lot of waste. We need your support! We are hoping our vendors will agree to a few efforts that will greatly further our zero waste mission.
- Please consider eliminating plastic as much as possible. This includes shopping bags and plastic water bottles
- We are asking vendors to avoid styrofoam altogether. Styrofoam has an extremely negative impact on our environment, and cannot be recycled or composted.
- We ask that you use local, sustainably sourced ingredients and products as much as possible - something we know you’re already doing!
- Please utilize our waste stations for your waste as well! There will be 3 stations close to your set up for trash, recyclables and compost.
- Consider bringing bins/buckets to sort waste at your setup, making it easier to sort it into the appropriate bag at the waste stations.