*We are a RAIN OR SHINE event.*
The City Codes Dept requires all tents to be weighted for safety. City officials sometimes show up to inspect and WILL make you remove your tent if it is not properly weighted. Most vendors will be placed in the grass.
Tent weights can be hand made. Click for TUTORIALS.
Check in will take place at 400 N Broadway (Berea City Park Expansion aka Berea Skate Park).
Please arrive NO EARLIER than 5:00 p.m. to accommodate check in and set up of your booth.
If you have mobility issues, please let us know and we will offer you other arrangements.
We are hoping to expand our efforts in sustainability and waste reduction this year. Events of this magnitude can generate a lot of waste. We need your support! We are hoping our vendors will agree to a few efforts that will greatly further our zero waste mission.
- Please consider eliminating plastic as much as possible.
- We are asking vendors to avoid styrofoam altogether. Styrofoam has an extremely negative impact on our environment, and cannot be recycled or composted.
- We ask that you use local, sustainably sourced ingredients and products as much as possible - something we know you’re already doing!
- Please utilize our waste stations for your waste as well! There will be stations close to your set up for trash and recyclables.
- Consider bringing bins/buckets to sort waste at your setup, making it easier to sort it into the appropriate bag at the waste stations.